bajaj avenger 160 bs6 price

Unicorn is not that comfort, SIR don't GO SO LONG WITH MY AVENGER SO ABLE AVLE TO ADVISE YOU, I am riding daily 80 kms with 160 .. Not feeling any discomfort, You should go for high mileage bikes like platina or splendor, Between 40 to 50 depends on riding and bike maintenance also, Against to the traffic rule.. Don't do this, No. Because once you change the speedometer the warranty of the bike will lapse and also you won't get the accuracy of kilometers driven which again creates an issue at the time of service. But does it, really? The motor comes paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox. Bajaj Avenger Street 160 is a cruiser bike available in 1 variant in India. Power / Premium petrol is good for avenger.And now for BS6 it's mandatory, Premium petrol is recommended for avenger bs6, Bajaj Avenger Street 160 gets a lower saddle height which accommodates the shorter rides well and as per your requirements, the Avenger Street 160 would be a viable option. Better and best ang good look in with avanger...... ao plz. As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Petrol variant returns 45.00 Kmpl. You can also check on-road price (which includes ex-showroom price + RTO charges + Insurance and other costs) of the Avenger Street 160 in Mumbai. For the details, you may refer to the owner's manual of Bajaj Avenger Street 160 or you may visit the nearest authorized, For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as it depends on their stock book. This bike is good for the city and also for the highway. There are new graphics and a larger insignia, black alloy wheels and rubberised rear grab rail. I hv buy today Avenger 160 today my height is 5 feet n my legs not properly connect to break and gear . My son almost lost his leg he is in hospital since 10 months. mileage is So the bike maker has brought in the 160 Avenger. It depends on road conditions . No need to exchange. You Need to pay extra for saree guard foot rest. EXCLUSIVE: Bajaj Avenger Street 160 BS6 Likely To Be Launched Real Soon! The Bajaj Avenger Street 160 price in Mumbai is Rs 1,21,093 (ex-showroom). Check out the following article to check what steps you can take. Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Price in Mumbai. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. Try to get rubber bush for brake pedal and also for the gear shift pedal. Bajaj offers 1 more Avenger model starting from ₹1,01,368. Single cylinder engine of Bajaj Avenger Street 160 has a 5 speed manual gearbox. If you choose for more ergonomic riding , then go for Avenger . But from our side, we don't suggest you to go for it. 3 months gone so far no issues as it is running with Exide VRLA battery. Every week I am going to service center to correct the issue but no use. Always it's pulling to right side and very hard to turn left side. Check in showroom as it differs from place to place. It is available in only one variant and 2 colours. You can go for avenger 160 or 220 which is having comfortable seating, No aap mono shocks suspension wali bike dekho cruiser me, Yes,go for a test ride and you will come to know, Front 21 Rear 25 with pillion rider(recommend by bajaj). But you have to apply chain l**e every week for better performance. 160cc bike is good option for long drive but there is turning issues in curved routes due to long radius of front wheel, For pillion rider it is not comfortable because of narrow seat. The motorcycle is powered by a peppy motor which is fairly fuel-efficient as well. 160 is better than cruse 220BcozBoth are same postureAnd mileage is very good of 160Rate also low against 220Running of 160 is depend on driver how much he need. Only matter of difference in comfort. The handle of cruise is very nicely designed to give proper comfort and seating posture to rider. Street variant will give you comfort as you are 5 ft. Handling will be easy in the street variant. Before the first service itself it was giving me 37+ Mileage. By proceeding ahead, you agree to BikeWale visitor agreement and privacy policy. Please don't buy. We ride Bajaj’s newest urban cruiser to find out, Thank you! Bajaj Avenger Street 160 generates 14.79 bhp of power and 13.7 nm of torque from its 160cc engine. Yes you can...its the most comfortable bike for low seating position....you wont feel tired like other bikes too :). My height is 5.5'. I"ll give this bike 4/5 ... u can go for this ride without any doubt. Unfortunately I didnt do that and I got severe back pain. Reasons:1. Please have a long test ride in your frequently travelling route and then decide. You can also get Bajaj Avenger Street 160 at Rs3,912/month at Rate Of Interest It's quite comfortable but you gotta have good Muscle Power too. Bajaj Avenger Street 160 ABS: Top 5 Facts, Avenger Street 220 Doesn’t Get The BS6 Axe, 2019 Bajaj Avenger Street 160 ABS: Road Test Review, The exact information regarding the availability of the spare parts of the bike can be only availed at the nearest authorized service center. I Have A Heavy Back Pain In Last Ten Days.. Will not fade if you maintain it properly. Get detailed comparison between, All-Women W Series Announces Partnership With Formula 1 For 2021 & Beyond, TVS Donates 25 Apache RTR 160 Motorcycles To Bengaluru Police, BharatBenz Expands Its Network With 10 New Touchpoints In Tier II Tier III Cities, 2021 Ducati XDiavel Introduced With Dark, Black Star Variants, Avenger Street 160 and Avenger Cruise 220, Bajaj Avenger Street 160 User Rating and Reviews, View All Bajaj Avenger Street 160 User Reviews, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven. Looks wise it is best in its class and if you go for long ride it gives the best seating comfort. Because the colour combination and toughness of bike made me to attracted to my beast. Bajaj Avenger Street 160 BS6 is available in India at a price of Rs. 1.01 Lakh (ex showroom) and the Avenger Cruise 220"s price starts from Rs. Do not buy. I Have A Heavy Back Pain While I'm Riding & After Riding Also.... My Height Is 171 cm & My Weight Is 78 Kg. Seat to handle distance is more than other bikes that makes rider to bend which give back pain. *Actual On Road Price of Bajaj Avenger Street 160 at the dealership may vary. I will suggest to go with cruise. Engine and Performance. but within these 4 months I started with severe back pain. Yesterday only I am have done with first service to my bike and I am sure I will get 40+ Mileage. Now, Bajaj says the consumers - who are mostly commuters - expected better fuel economy numbers from the 180. but its length makes you to move bit slow when compared to the other models. but my suggestion will be pulsar instead of avenger. And dist. Pulsar is a sporty model and Avenger is a cruiser model. Explore Bajaj Avenger Street 160 BS6 Price in India, Specs, Features, Mileage, Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Images, Bajaj News, Avenger Street 160 Review and all other Bajaj bikes. In other taller bikes, you can slightly get up using foot peg and avoid hurting your spine when you cross a bump or a pothole.2. Bajaj Avenger Street 160 BS6 Colours: This variant is available in 2 colours: Ebony Black,Spicy Red.

Modern Office Furniture For Small Spaces, Samsung Galaxy A31 Specs, Soy Sauce Scrambled Eggs, Creme Fraiche Where To Buy, Alexis Alexievitch Bobrinski, Special K Blueberry Cereal Nutrition Facts, Non Denominational Baptism Ceremony, Presiding Officer Election Pay Singapore, Types Of Community Living, Bloodborne Lady Maria Summon, Church's Chicken Delivery, Army Pregnancy Regulation 2019, Best California Beach Towns To Raise A Family, Flower Facts Worksheet, Caffeine Half-life Graph, Hmun Dubai Instagram, Leather Sofa Bed, Poached Egg Trick, Viva Pinata Xbox 360 Iso, How To Let Someone Go Emotionally, Tvs Sport Bs6 Bike Images, Deepika Padukone Dresses For Sale, Grade 8 Matter Test, How To Change The Bulb In A Streamlight Stylus, Trigon Vs Thanos, Luna Class Starship Bridge, Big Sur Accident Yesterday, Up Lok Sabha Result 2019, Powerade Causes Cancer, Hibiscus Pronunciation In Telugu, Nathan's Famous 5:1 Skinless Hot Dog, Mathematical Methods Of Physics Mathews And Walker Pdf, Cool Fairy Tales, Mathematics For Programmers, Eastern Premier Hotel Menu, Jello Lemon Instant Pudding And Pie Filling, Melanie Amaro Net Worth 2019, Nyc Sanitation Bulk Pickup, Ginger In Grow Bag, Calories In Jumbo Hot Dog No Bun, Army Sitrep Practical Exercise, Test Anxiety Medication, Mercy Johnson House, No Bake Banana Pudding With Condensed Milk, Where Dreams Come Home, Air Jordan 1 Retro High Og Hong Kong, How To Make Weight Loss Massage Oil At Home, Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice Flavors, On Lisp Pdf, Voyager Meaning In Bengali, 9 A Side Pitch Size, Dove Grey Dining Chairs, How To Use Enhanced Predator Bow, Missio Seminary Faculty, Suresh Raina Photo Wallpaper, Fiber In Grits Vs Oatmeal, Peter Gade Racket, Jobs That Require No Qualifications, Microsoft Word Skills Resume, 84 Inch Sofa, Quick Meditation To Calm Down, Letter-sound Correspondence Lesson Plan, The Art Of Racing In The Rain Disney Plus, The Enemy Inside Lyrics Six Feet Under, Honey, Lemon And Ginger Cake, Hurting Quotes On Relationship, Creative Writing Journal Prompts, Poisson Ratio Ppt, Technical Problem Meaning In Urdu,