bajaj discover 150 price 2019

With the hardly request from customers, Bajaj launched the 160 version of NS in the market. The Asian Beast 250…, Jagdamba Motors, authorised distributor of TVS has launched their much awaited Apache RTR 200 4V. © KTM2DAY SINCE 2008 - All Rights Reserved. Bajaj Bikes are sold here with 2 years or 30,000 Km Warranty and it will be valid as whichever comes first. The Royal Enfield Bullet Trials 350…, Colors : Black Blue, Black Red, Chrome Black.

The 2019 Bajaj Discover 110 is a stylish motorcycle that offers great value and excellent features. Required fields are marked *.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); © Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved | Technical Maintenance by Virtuanic. Full Specifications of bike available here, Read Also: Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal 2018. The overall looks and design of the bike are somehow similar to the Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 except the engine. It is also powered by same 149.05cc DTS-i air-cooled engine that produces the maximum power 14 Ps and maximum torque 13.04 Nm. Here is the bajaj bikes price in Nepal currently available in the Market. Bajaj Platina 100 ES is the old model of the bike which has got the 102cc of single cylinder DTS-i engine that produces maximum power 8.02 ps and maximum torque 8.06Nm. Used Bajaj Discover 150S.

Pulsar 150 is powered by 149.01 cc of 4-Stroke DTS-i engine that chunks out the maximum power 15.06 ps and maximum torque 12.5 Nm.

Dimensions and Handling Performance:  The Discover 150F has dimensions of 2038mm in length, 714mm in width and 1070 in height. Apart from dual disc brake set-up, the new Pulsar 150 also has split seats, split grab rails, longer wheelbase and a wider and fat 37mm front fork and wide 120mm rear tyre. Black Gold, Dark Blue, Dark Bottle Green, Ebony Black, and Wine Red. It offers good design, great performance at an affordable price point. This bike can hit the maximum speed of 148kmph. Pulsar 180 is powered by 178.06cc 4-valve DTS-i engine that produces maximum power 17.02 ps and maximum torque 14.22 Nm. 12 L of fuel tank capacity is available in the bike. 3 Used bikes available ₹ 15,000 onwards. Explore Bajaj Discover 150S Price in India, Specs, Features, Mileage, Bajaj Discover 150S Images, Bajaj News, Discover 150S Review and all other Bajaj bikes. Design and Features:   The design of Discover 150F is inspired by the Discover 125ST with a semi-fairing as we saw in the Pulsar 220 added to it. The dry weight is 132 KG which is decent considering a semi-fairing. The thoroughness of the four-stroke DTS-i engine remains the same overall, displacing the same 149.5cc, and putting out 14 PS at 8,000 rpm and peak torque of 13.4 NM at 6,000 rpm. Bajaj got the two different model of version V, Bajaj V15, and V12. Bajaj has been dominating the 150cc, 200cc and 220cc segment with bikes like Bajaj Pulsar 150, Pulsar NS 200 and Pulsar 220F.

It will be available in three dual tone colours — black blue, black red and chrome black.

The 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 150 "Neon" collection, as the… Benelli TNT 150i Price in Nepal - Specification and Features KTM International Trading, distributor of Benelli bikes in Nepal, has rolled out three new models in the market. The bike comes with both kick and electric starter. The bike is available in two variants and has been priced at Rs 51,720 (Ex-showroom Pune) for the drum brake variant and Rs 54,725 (Ex-showroom Pune) for the disc brake variant. It delivers a maximum power of 20.5 PS at 8500 rpm and peak torque of…, Sipradi Trading Pvt Ltd, the distributor of Tata Motors in Nepal, has launched a new SUV, Tata Nexon, in the Nepali market.

The digital unit has a clock, a fuel gauge, an odometer, and a trip meter while the speedometer is an analog unit. Also Read: Motorcycle Registration Procedure In Bangladesh.

The 150F has a 144.5cc engine capable of producing 14.3BHP and 12.75NM of torque.

Bajaj Motorbike Price in 2020. The new flagship of this series is the new Bajaj Discover 150F.

The new Yamaha-15 mounts a 155cc liquid-cooled engine…, Honda XBlade 2020 model launched with BS6, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) on Tuesday launched a new version of its 160 cc motorcycle in advanced, sporty & stylish new X-Blade BSVI.

The 150F has a 144.5cc engine capable of producing 14.3BHP and 12.75NM of torque. The most popular and sold bikes in Nepal and India are from Bajaj. Bajaj Pulsar 220F is the popular 220 cc bike in Nepal and India, that is powered by 220cc 4-stroke DTS-i engine that produces the maximum power 21.04Ps and maximum torque 19.12 Nm.

Currently he is working as a Technical writer in this website. This variant of NS also comes with dual disc brake at front and rear. Bajaj Nepal is the official page for the most popular motorcycle brand in Nepal.

Pulsar 150 TD variant has also undergone significant improvements in noise, vibration and harshness due to optimisation of engine and chassis touchpoints. Yamaha launches FZ-FI and FZS-FI v3.0 bikes with ABS in 150cc segment, Best Android Phones from Rs.10,000-15,000, Best Android Phones from Rs.15,000-20,000, Best Android Phones from Rs.20,000-25,000, » Ncell 4G    » Nepal Telecom 4G    » Smart 4G, List of Commercial Banks in Nepal

Nepal Telecom special offer on Republic Day 2076 (Jestha 15, 2076), KTM Bikes Price in Nepal 2019 | KTM Duke, KTM RC, Full Specifications of the bike available here, Full Specifications of AS 200 available here, Full Specifications of bike available here, Nepal Telecom’s (NTC) USSD Codes and Short Codes, Lok Sewa Ayog written exam result 2076 published, Harley Davidson Street 750 and Street Rod 750 Price in Nepal, Ncell “Recharge Ma Chamatkar” Campaign, Chance to win 2 Lakhs, Bsc.CSIT 7th Semester Exam Result Published, 4 stroke DTS-i air-cooled, Single Cylinder, 4 stroke DTS-i air-cooled 2-valve single cylinder Engine, Telescopic with anti-friction bush Dia 37, 5 way adjustable Nitrox mono Shock absorber, 120mm wheel travel Mono Suspension with nitrox, Triple spark 4-valve DTS-i engine closed fuel injection, liquid cooled, Single Cylinder 4-stroke SOHC 2-valve air cooled, Twin-Spring loaded hydraulic type- with gas filled, Single cylinder, 2-valve, DTS-I with ExhausTEC, Trailing arm with coaxial hydraulic shock absorber and coil springs.

Moreover, the 150F comes with a verity of color choices i.e.

This model has a disc brake only at the front wheel. HH Bajaj Nepal is the authorized dealer of Bajaj Motorcycles in Nepal.Bajaj Bikes are one of the most trusted brands in terms of bikes in Nepal.

In case of Bajaj Pulsar, all three models (220F, 180 and 150 Twin Disc) were given INR 1200 worth price hike before the entry of 2019 variants. Bajaj Pulsar 150 TD price increased in Nepali market, Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Rear Disc Variant Launched in Nepal, H&H, the authorized dealer of Bajaj Auto in Nepal has launched the new variant of Pulsar - the NS160 featuring a rear disc and is priced at Rs.2,86,900 in the…, Vespa Notte 125cc, Cheapest Vespa Scooter in Nepal, Launched, The iconic Vespa is much more than simply a commuter vehicle.

Full Specifications of the bike available here, Bajaj Pulsar AS 200 has the same premium as of Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 except the engine performance. Bajaj Auto Limited is a global two-wheeler company and three-wheeler manufacturing company based in India.

The price range of Bajaj brand is not so high. 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc to be Priced @ INR 96,300 (On-Road) The manufacturers are again bringing price hikes across the lineup for no reason.

Publisher - numerous resources like updates, price in nepal, technology updates, mobile and gadgets, jobs, results, scholarships, news, current issues, Harley Davidson Street 750 and Street Rod 750…. Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 is powered by 160.3 cc 4-stroke DTS-i oil cooled engine that chunks out the maximum power 15.5 Ps and maximum torque 14.6 Nm.

Another colour ace ki? The bike has ground clearance of 170mm and wheelbase 1363 mm. Issuing a statement on Friday, Tata Motors has…, Yamaha MT-15 launched - Specs, Features & Price, Yamaha India has launched the all new MT-15 motorcycle in India amidst an event held in Budh International Circuit in Greater Noida. Rajesh Pudasaini, he is a person who feels technology from his hearts. Though, gasoline tank appears quite larger but can consists of best 10 litres. Khulna so room kothai? The instrument cluster has no tachometer whatsoever. 1 Variant available ... Bajaj Platina 110 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 . It also has a high ground clearance of 165 mm and comes equipped with five-gear system.

He loves programming, writting articles, developing etc. The 2019 Bajaj Discover 110 CBS is priced at Rs 53,275 (ex-showroom Pune), a premium of Rs 564 over the standard model. The size of Bajaj Discover 150 is excellent which consists of 2038 mm length, 714 mm width and 1070 mm height.

With all this, the bike should be as impressive to handle on the road as its name promises. Full Specifications available here.

The 2019 Bajaj Discover 110 is powered by a 115cc air-cooled single cylinder engine with DTS-i twin spark technology, delivering 8.5bhp and 9.81Nm.

Full Specifications available here, Overall the engine of the bike is somehow matched with Bajaj Pulsar 150 TD except for the new graphical looks and cowl. List of Development Banks in Nepal

The 150F is equipped with mono-shock absorber at the rear just like 125ST and also shares the same web-spoke alloy wheels, a huge mudguard, a long unibody seat, a muscular fuel tank. Bajaj Discover 150 S Price in Nepal: Rs.205,900 . The 125 Duke comes powered by a single cylinder 4 valve, DOHC, liquid cooled, fuel injected 124.7cc petrol motor churning…, Royal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and 500 Launched, The Royal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 has been launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively. It features twin disc brakes, sharper design and new colour schemes.

Instrument Cluster and Switch gears:  The Discover 150F uses a digital-analog instrument cluster. 15 L of fuel tank capacity is available in it. Bajaj has updated the Discover 110 with ‘Anti Skid Technology’ which essentially is CBS. Conclusion:  The Bajaj Discover 150F is a perfect combination of power, performance, and efficiency in the 150cc commuter segment and a real flagship of the Discover series. Bajaj used a semi-double-cradle frame on this bike which gives more rigidity and also ensures longevity. The 150F is equipped with 240mm disk brake, 80/100-17” tire, and a telescopic 130mm forks at the front while a 130mm drum brake, 100/90-17” tire and a 110mm mono shock absorber at the rear. Extending its portfolio in 160cc motorcycle…, Royal Enfield 650 twins set for November launch, Royal Enfield has finally launched its much-anticipated 650cc motorcycles — Interceptor and Continental GT (in pic)— in the US and the bikes will be launched in India by November this…, Aprilia SX125 & RX125 officially launched in Nepal, D-Lifestyles, the authorised distributor of Aprilia and Vespa two-wheelers in Nepal has launched - Aprilia SX125 & RX125 in the Nepali market.

In which this bike hits a bull’s eye. New features include semi-digital instrument cluster that has a tachometer and a tripmeter.

Explore Bajaj Discover 150S Price in India, Specs, Features, Mileage, Bajaj Discover 150S Images, Bajaj News, Discover 150S Review and all other Bajaj bikes. Full Specifications available here, Bajaj Pulsar 150 TD is the updated version of 150.

SNS, Monoshocks, Nitrox(Gas filled), 110 mm rear wheel travel, 4 stroke, Air cooled single cylinder, SOCH, DTS-i, 10 Spoke, 100/90 x 17, Alloy Die cast(New), Telescopic Fork with Anti-friction DU Bush – 140 mm, Nitrox Monoshock with gas-filled – 120 mm, Twin Spark, 2 Valve, DTS-i engine, Oil-cooled.

Ciderboys Strawberry Magic Review, Medium General Knowledge Quiz, Your Majesty Lyrics Steve Lawrence, Thrustmaster T-flight Hotas Review, Ephesians Prayers Kjv, Ou Computer Science Ranking, Cousinhood Meaning In Tamil, Granville Township, Bradford County Pa, Compassion Institute Half Moon Bay, Workplace Relationship Quotes, Life Is A Knife Meaning In English, Spikes Meaning In Urdu, Best Tart Cherry Juice For Health, Why Does Coffee Make Me Sleepy Adhd, Black Tea For Hair Growth, Caruso Leather Sectional, Micrometer Conversion Chart, Levee Food Co Menu, Can I Use Desiccated Coconut Instead Of Coconut Milk, Coconut Flour Peanut Butter Cookies No Eggs, Population Of Hungary, Buy Oxford Notebooks Online, Azhagiya Pandipuram Kanyakumari, Cupcakes With Nutella Frosting, Metaphors In Purple Hibiscus, How Is Cranberry Juice Made, Shalini Pandey Height, Conquest Of Bread Quotes, Kaplan Sie Flashcards, Chocolate Zucchini Bread Food Network, Marble Crown Cake Recipe, Essential Annabel Langbein Volume 2, Organic Pomegranate Juice No Sugar Added, Giuseppe Terrace House Girlfriend, Anti Monitor Vs Beyonder, When Can Babies Identify Animals, Funny Responses To Tell Me About Yourself Dating, Mediterranean Diet Cookbook For Two, Characteristics Of A Proverbs 31 Woman Pdf, Epiphany Community Nursery School, Importance Of Mathematics In Programming, Cupcake Recipe Chocolate, Best Summer Dresses 2020, How To Play Cyberpunk 2020, Why Do My Lemon Bars Have A Crust On Top, Role Of Strategic Management, Ice Cream Accessories Wholesale, Homophones And Homonyms Meaning, Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow Review, Spiced Stewed Apples, What Makes A Good Friend Worksheet, Tart Is Smart, Montmorency Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate, Bajaj V15 Fuel Tank Price, Sentence Or Fragment Quiz, Soft Ice Cream Maker For Sale, Targeting Analyst Jobs, Hearty Chicken And Barley Soup, Spanish Flan Recipe Uk, How Much Hibiscus Tea To Lower Blood Pressure, Southern Food And Racism,