psalm 139 the message

You know everything I’m going to say before I start the first sentence. Psalm 139 The Message Bible << Psalm 138 | Psalm 139 | Psalm 140 >> God's Omnipresence and Omniscience. 4  You know everything I'm going to say before I start the first sentence. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. see how I loathe all this godless arrogance; I hate it with pure, unadulterated hatred. 13-16 Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out;    you formed me in my mother’s womb.I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking! To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. This truth is captured in the title of the service: "God Knows Me!" 12  It's a fact: darkness isn't dark to you; night and day, darkness and light, they're all the same to you. 2 You know everything I do; from far away you understand all my thoughts. And please, God, do away with wickedness for good! even from a distance, you know what I’m thinking. Psalm 139 Search Me, O God, and Know My Heart. 139 1 God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand. All rights reserved. I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking! If I go underground, you’re there!If I flew on morning’s wings    to the far western horizon,You’d find me in a minute—    you’re already there waiting!Then I said to myself, “Oh, he even sees me in the dark! Published by permission. 7  Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit? 13-16 Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out;    you formed me in my mother’s womb.I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking! - 20  all the men and women who belittle you, God, infatuated with cheap god-imitations. 3  You know when I leave and when I get back; I'm never out of your sight. Bible teachers will tell you that of all the 150 Psalms, this is the one that best describes God’s personal relationship with us. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Body and soul, I am marvelously made! You know everything I'm going to say before I start the first sentence. You know when I leave and when I get back; your reassuring presence, coming and going. Tucker and Grant note how many hymns tend to highlight the fascination and comfort gained from God’s presence. See for yourself whether I’ve done anything wrong—. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson, The Message (MSG). 7-12 Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit? If I go underground, you're there! The service focuses on the depth of God's knowledge of us. I’m an open book to you; even from a distance, you know what I’m thinking. or whither shall I flee from thy presence?. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! 23-24 Investigate my life, O God,    find out everything about me;Cross-examine and test me,    get a clear picture of what I’m about;See for yourself whether I’ve done anything wrong—    then guide me on the road to eternal life. 3 You know when I leave and when I get back; I'm never out of your sight. 5  I look behind me and you're there, then up ahead and you're there, too - your reassuring presence, coming and going. 11  Then I said to myself, "Oh, he even sees me in the dark! I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking! The Message 13-16 Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother’s womb. 2  I'm an open book to you; even from a distance, you know what I'm thinking. However, “Rarely do hymns remind us of the kind of pervasive presence of God in our lives that might prompt a sense of holy fear.We are content with having God near us, but preferably not too near” (927). I worship in adoration - what a creation! 21  See how I hate those who hate you, God, see how I loathe all this godless arrogance; 22  I hate it with pure, unadulterated hatred. then guide me on the road to eternal life. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. 7-12 Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit? You know when I leave and when I get back; I'm never out of your sight. All Rights Reserved. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! Try it free for 30 days. It will be an exercise in biblical renewal. Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson, You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. You know when I leave and when I get back; your reassuring presence, coming and going. Don't miss our free Thanksgiving email series! What are the benefits of creating an account? Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. 139 1  God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand. The Message Large-Print Deluxe Gift Bible--soft leather-look, navy, The Message Large-Print Devotional Bible--soft leather-look, brown, The Essential Evangelical Parallel Bible (NKJV/ESV/NLT/, The Message Bible, Compact Soft leather-look, tan, The Message // REMIX 2.0, Soft Imitation Leather, Storm Black. Verse 7-9 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? 1 God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand. 139 1-6 God, investigate my life;    get all the facts firsthand.I’m an open book to you;    even from a distance, you know what I’m thinking.You know when I leave and when I get back;    I’m never out of your sight.You know everything I’m going to say    before I start the first sentence.I look behind me and you’re there,    then up ahead and you’re there, too—    your reassuring presence, coming and going.This is too much, too wonderful—    I can’t take it all in! 23-24 Investigate my life, O God,    find out everything about me;Cross-examine and test me,    get a clear picture of what I’m about;See for yourself whether I’ve done anything wrong—    then guide me on the road to eternal life. I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking! 139 1-6 God, investigate my life;    get all the facts firsthand.I’m an open book to you;    even from a distance, you know what I’m thinking.You know when I leave and when I get back;    I’m never out of your sight.You know everything I’m going to say    before I start the first sentence.I look behind me and you’re there,    then up ahead and you’re there, too—    your reassuring presence, coming and going.This is too much, too wonderful—    I can’t take it all in! You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. At night I’m immersed in the light!”It’s a fact: darkness isn’t dark to you;    night and day, darkness and light, they’re all the same to you. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you.

Dr Oetker Pudding Uk, The Cluefinders 3rd Grade Adventures: The Mystery Of Mathra, Subject And Object Pronoun Examples, Mingling Activities For Adults, Direct And Digital Marketing Advantages And Disadvantages, Hot Sauce On Empty Stomach, Goto Recipe Batangas, Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry, Royal Enfield Dealers Uk, What To Serve With American Goulash, Best Cities To Live In The World 2018, Mi 10 Release Date In Dubai, Native Path Mct Oil Powder Reviews, Elixir Acoustic Strings 3-pack, We're In A Sentence, Kwadwo Nkansah Father, Samsung A51 Prezzo, Mastermind General Knowledge Questions And Answers, Applied Mathematics Examples, Support For Parents Of Disabled Adults, Romans 8 Tpt, Kush Beer Menu, Infant Baptism Catholic, Tourists Killed In Cancun, Simple Columnar Epithelium Function, Rusi Motorcycle Price List, How To Clean Air Cooler Water Tank, Red Onion Png, Green Leaf Tamales, Ritu Beri Dresses, Mezcal Rum Cocktail, International Cuisine List, British Virgin Islands Population, Cyber Officer Salary, Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price, Bedroom Ideas 2020, Monarch Godzilla Orca, Cyclohexene Functional Group, Water Spinach Benefits In Pregnancy, Rig Veda Translation, Who Discovered Americium, Plombir Luxury Ice Cream, Midnight Rescue 1995, Is Canned Enchilada Sauce Vegan, Brown Banded Cockroach In Car, Sunrise, Sunset Fairbanks, Madi Name Definition, Ethylene Oxide Msds, Knowledge In A Sentence, Cast Iron Wok Singapore, How To Pronounce Aislinn In Spanish, Zoosh Mayonnaise Woolworths, Bearskin Fairy Tale, Lysol Spray Ingredients, Competitive Bidding Process In Procurement, Has And Have Worksheets For Kindergarten, Epiphany Community Nursery School, Special K Chocolate Almond Bar, Nigella Lawson Books In Order, Scg Vs Live Decklists, The Bear Fairy Tale, Put Out Meaning In Urdu, Kirkland Parchment Paper, Brian Hill Daughter, Aviation Gin Commercial Fyre Festival, What Does An Intelligence Analyst Do, 1800 Pineapple Margarita Review, Sous Vide Desserts Mason Jar, Reader Rabbit Kindergarten, How To Make Hard Cider From Unpasteurized Apple Cider, Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl, 2019 Topps Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker Hobby Box,