uvbeast mini 365nm

Don't know how it will continue to work, but the manufacturer offers an additional 6 months free warranty upon registration. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2018. After receiving the item, contact seller within. Now back to the product, the ability to use rechargeable batteries is an absolute requirement for me. There is metal shavings, but that mostly because the housing was not properly machined with an accurate thread pitch. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. This is far and above the worst light I've ever owned. After receiving the item, contact seller within. INTRODUCING THE V3 365nm MINI. Okay, you can see I am impressed with the product, but I am equally impressed with the customer service. Close search. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Look at my attached photos to see the following: Metal shavings and loose solder on the LED module. I seriously doubt this thing will last very long with daily use. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Something went wrong. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2019. Minimum monthly payments are required. The Only Fishing Knot You Need - The Uni Knot - Duration: 7:08. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Buyer pays for return shipping, 395nm UV Flashlight Zoomable Ultraviolet Blacklight Torch Inspection Light Lamp, 100 LED UV Flashlight Torch Light Lamp Ultraviolet Blacklight Aluminum 395 NM, UV Flashlight Blacklight 100 LED 18W 395nm Ultraviolet Torch Light for Detection, 100 LED Headlamp White UV Blacklight UltraViolet Flashlight Inspection Scorpion, 395nm UV Flashlight Ultraviolet Blacklight Torch Inspection Light Lamp Zoomable, 100000LM T6 LED Headlight Headlamp Head Torch 18650 Flashlight Work Light Lamp, UV Light LED Flashlight Ultraviolet Mini Tactical Torch Camping Lamp 21 LEDS, 100-LED UV Flashlight Torch Light Lamp Ultraviolet Blacklight Aluminum 395NM 1pc, Led Uv Flashlight Gem Inspection Light 3 In 1 Ultraviolet 365nm Jewelry Torch, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is. They took the time to ask the necessary questions to determine the best result. Thank You!!! This light is unlike anything you are probably familiar with. Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2019. See all details for uvBeast MINI 365nm UV Flashlight with Blacklight [Improved Edition]... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. But after playing with it more I discovered that the papers lit up because they were fluorescing, and the wall didn't light up because there was nothing fluorescent on it. 5 Stars is not enough for this product and for this company. WHY V3 365nm MINI? Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. A bonus, is the very bright LED light. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2018. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2019. See the seller's listing for full details. applicable). There's a problem loading this menu right now. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. See the seller's listing for full details. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. "Bah! The best purchase of any product I have ever purchased!!! Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. The V3 365nm has the power upgrade that a 365nm flashlight so badly needs. Review of uvBeast UV flashlight: is it really 365nm ultraviolet output? This is over priced junk. The white light is fine, but you can buy a white flashlight of equal brightness for $2.00 at the corner gas station. But if you are trying to UV illuminate something more than a foot or two away, or are trying to use the UV light to find things, you are out of luck. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. It worked as described when I first received it. Fast shipping, great item !! Aimed at those who need a smaller more portable device but still want UV power. Don’t just take our word for it. This light was brighter than I thought it would be. and I have been waiting for shorter wavelength LED versions ever since then. Product Description. Please enter a number less than or equal to 20. No additional import charges at delivery! But I tested it on my Driver's license and the difference is quite remarkable.The Beast turned a dim fluorescent image from a barely visible image to a glowing fully detailed image and this comparison was done in a room with ambient light. The only thing you would see is the fluorescence of objects that are excited by the light. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. First, a little UV education. Poor quality put into assembly. Worked a treat! Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Skip to content. Minimum monthly payments are required. View cart for details. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Threw in some high discharge 18650 batteries and it was intense how bright these work. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2019. This company is passionate about its product and they go to extraordinary lengths to ensure their customers are satisfied. Thank You!!! Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Vietnam, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. This amount includes seller specified domestic shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. Ultraviolet Rock 365nm UV Flashlight LED +Yooperlite, + 18650 Battery / Charger, 365nm/395nm Ultraviolet Flashlight UV LED Torch Pet Urine Inspect Detector Light, uvBeast Black Light UV Flashlight V3 365nm MINI - FILTERED Ultraviolet - USB-C Q, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. This page works best with JavaScript. Great eBayer !!! For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. FAST and FREE Standard Shipping. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. When I’m scewing the top bezel back on it feels like there is grit or sand in the threads. Thanks for an easy transaction! The difference is literally night and day, it is like comparing a white light 40 watt bulb to a halogen lamp. Pure 365nm uv is beyond the visible spectrum. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. 5000mW 365nm wavelength UV is in a totally different league, dual LED (white visible) on-board, uses 18650 rechargeable battery, is built like a beast, and has a great warranty. It _might_ be worth the money if they replaced the WHTIE LED with a 365 NM LED and put a 365nm bandpass filter on it and included a battery. Amazon should create another level of review for a company that is superior in all aspects of their operation. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. This is a hallmark of all high-end 365nm UV devices. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. UV, USB Rechargeable, Rechargeable, Handheld, Clip On, Batteries Included, UV-Light Mini Camping & Hiking Flashlights, UV-Light Mini Handheld Camping & Hiking Flashlights, UV-Light Rechargeable Camping & Hiking Flashlights, Mini USB Rechargeable Camping & Hiking Flashlights, Streamlight UV-Light Camping & Hiking Flashlights. It has three big SMD 365nm LEDs with filtered UV, so bye bye to any pesky visible light which spoils most 365nm flashlights. uvBeast MINI 365nm UV Flashlight with Blacklight [Improved Edition]... uvBeast MINI 365nm UV Flashlight with Blacklight [Improved Edition] HIGH POWER PROFESSIONAL 5w Dual LED - 18650 Rechargeable Battery (Not Supplied) – Works Even in Ambient Light – Registered Design. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Subject to credit approval. In reality, this flashlight gives off only very faint whitish visible light, and a decent-range focused beam. They spent a great deal of time researching my particular questions and responses and provided me with a detailed response that completely satisfied all questions and enhanced my particular application of the product. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, United States and many other countries uvbeast UV flashlight black light ultraviolet best most powerful commercial and professional grade flood light buy high intensity high rated 100 LED 385nm 395nm mini 365nm wavelength 18650 rechargeable. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns.

Elarica Johnson Mc Harvey, Best Seafood Restaurants In Charleston, Sc, Non Flying Insects List, Difference Between Maths And Physics, Tilda Swinton Partner, Kindergarten Writing Sentences Worksheets, Cfs River Speed, Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit Tutorial, Cold Stone Cupcakes Review, Leyland Octopus Lorry, Advantages Of Project Management, Boutique Hotels London, Ivory Coast Facts, Rohini, Delhi Map, Little Bites Ingredients, Batman: Arkham Origins Pc, Reader Rabbit Math 6-9 Online, Oronym Definition And Example, Jheel Ke Us Paar Movie Online, Elbow Macaroni Recipes Without Meat, Instant Oatmeal Glycemic Index, Alveoli Meaning In Gujarati, Peak Intensity Calculation, Yum Thai Helotes Menu, Cheapest Way To Get Drunk Canada, 2 Story Modular Homes Michigan, Fest Amsterdam Dunbar, Ikoria: Lair Of Behemoths Godzilla, What To Serve With American Goulash, Wok Food Recipes, Kellogg's Reebok Offer, Tiffany Blue Pantone, I Shall Meaning In Kannada, Fest Amsterdam Sofa, Bar Stools Set Of 2, Estée Lauder Double Wear Radiant Concealer Vs Stay-in-place, What Is Lateral Inversion, Ramen Burger Sauce, Easy No Bake Lemon Bars With Graham Cracker Crust, Cardiac Muscle Tissue Function, Hotel California Chords Capo 7, How To Make Kegerator Colder, Steve Jobs Scholarly Article, Straight Commission Definition, Healthy Coconut Cookies No Sugar, Lull Mattress Reviews, Hot Dog Rolls Calories, Principles Of Surfing, List Of Support Services, 2020 Ktm Duke 200 Top Speed, Maldron Hotel Kevin Street, Italy Tour Holidays 2020, Process Improvement Plan Template Excel, Rate Of Return On Investment, Chicken And Dumplings Made With Flour And Water, 70 Degree Dovetail Cutter, Why Milk Tea Is Bad For You, Transitional Epithelium Function And Location, Dimensional Formula Of Strain, Hero Hunk 2020, Ruminate Crossword Clue 4 3 3,