- Those festive moments when we gather. I love Convention, visitations, community events, and dreaming about what the Spring Event will be like.
- Stories you have shared with me that speak to your resiliency and perseverance.
- All those who advocate for justice and reach out with compassion to the most vulnerable in our communities.
- The diversity within our communities and the richness it affords us.
- Our traditions and our commitment to the “via media”—the middle way approach that respects all voices.
- For worship that is purposely designed not to be perfect, yet open to the mysterious and inclusive presence of the Spirit.
- My wife Patti and family who support me and allow me to live into this wonderful ministry as Bishop.
What are YOU thankful for? Please share by writing a comment below!
You can leave the fields blank if you would like to post an anonymous comment.